COVID-19 Information and Precautions
September 1, 2023
Hello Vineyards Friends & Families,
Here are today’s COVID-19 statistics for Vineyards Healthcare Center:
0 staff members and 0 residents.
Our COVID-19 Prevalence Rate is currently 0 residents and 0 staff members.
We will be conducting facility-wide testing of all residents and staff Tuesdays and Thursdays until we have two weeks without any new positive tests.
We recommend wearing surgical masks when visiting.
COVID Communication requirements have changed, and we are no longer required to communicate new positive cases. We will continue to update posting at the front window and our website. We would communicate if your loved one has COVID or is exposed.
Visitation & Testing: Alameda County is in the low positivity rating. You can see our rating here: https://covid-19.acgov.org/data.
Just as a reminder for visitation guidelines:
– All Visitors must be healthy and pass screening for COVID-19 symptoms.
– We recommend wear a facility issued mask at all times.
– Social Distance – Stay 6 feet apart from others.
– Visitors must stay in the resident’s room for who they are visiting or courtyard.
– Use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the residents room.
– Do not eat or drink in the resident rooms.
– Residents may have up to two visitors at the same time from the same household.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the enclosed information. Updates can also be found in the front window of the facility and on our website.