COVID-19 Information and Precautions
March 20, 2023
Hello Vineyards Friends & Families,
Here are today’s COVID-19 statistics for Vineyards Healthcare Center:
There are 1 positive cases of COVID-19 from testing, 0 staff members and 1 resident.
Our COVID-19 Prevalence Rate is currently 1 resident and 0 staff member.
We tested all the staff today. We will be testing on days 1, 3, & 5 for any residents/staff exposed to COVID-19.
Masking Requirements: Masks are required for all individuals in the following indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status. Surgical masks or higher-level respirators (e.g., N95s, KN95s, KF94s) with good fit are highly recommended. We recommend wearing N95 masks when visiting.
Visitation & Testing: Alameda County is in the low positivity rating. You can see our rating here: https://covid-19.acgov.org/data.
Just as a reminder for visitation guidelines:
– All Visitors must be healthy and pass screening for COVID-19 symptoms.
– You must wear a facility issued mask at all times.
– Social Distance – Stay 6 feet apart from others.
– Visitors must stay in the resident’s room for who they are visiting or courtyard.
– Use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the residents room.
– Do not eat or drink in the resident rooms.
– Residents may have up to two visitors at the same time from the same household.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the enclosed information. Updates can also be found in the front window of the facility and on our website.