Dear Friends & Families,
We are happy to report that the California Department of Public Health has lifted the visitation ban and provided guidance on modified visitation. At the Vineyards, we are in the process of preparing to resume in-person visitation with the required safety measures.
- The Visitation must be prescheduled (No drop-in visits).
- Visitation will only be for residents in the Green Zone.
- New admissions can not have in-person visits until they have tested out of quarantine. Dates may be adjusted with co-horting and testing schedules.
- Visitation is projected to start on Tuesday 3/16/2021 but will remain dependent on the continued endorsement by the California Department of Public Health and the Alameda County Department of Public Health.
Prescheduled visitation will be offered on:
Monday COVID Testing Onsite 2pm-4pm
Schedule your visit by emailing Alma.Nunez@linkshealth.com or Maria.Ortiz@linkshealth.com or calling 925-443-1800. If you need to cancel or reschedule please let us know at least one hour prior to the visit.
Please be able to provide a negative COVID-19 test at the time of your scheduled visit. If you are unable to get a test in the community you are welcome to come on Mondays from 2 pm – 4 pm. You need to bring your medical ID card.
- You must be screened on the rear right of the building.
- Pass screening questions.
- Provide a negative COVID Test within the last 7 days.
- Meet temperature requirements.
- Perform hand hygiene.
- Wear a surgical mask and disposable gown at all times during the visit.
- Once verified, complete the visitation log.
- Physical contact including hugging and hand-holding can not be allowed. The only exception will be if the visitor is able to produce a completed vaccination card and the resident has completed vaccination, the resident & visitor can have limited contact like a brief hug or hand touching before completing their socially distanced visit.
- No items can be transferred to the residents or staff during the visit.
- No food or drinks can be consumed during the visit.
- No onsite bathroom use.
- Maximum of two visitors at a time from the same household.
During the Visit
- One resident and family will visit at a time for 25 minutes.
- Then the visitor(s) will be escorted out before the resident is taken back to their room.
- The area will then be sanitized prior to the next visit.
- Visits will be socially distanced with a barrier.
- We will provide a monitor to make sure we are following all of the necessary precautions.
Thank you for reviewing the visitation safety measures. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I appreciate your patience while we get this program underway. We are excited for you to see your loved ones but want to make sure we follow all of the necessary precautions. As the program evolves and we get more guidance there may be changes to the visitation policy.